Risk Acceptance Form
THIS STATEMENT MUST BE COMPLETED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY WITH GREAT OUTDOOR ADVENTURES UK LTD. IF UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THIS FORM MUST BE CONFIRMED BY YOUR PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT.
Before taking part in any adventurous activity provided be Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd you agree that:
- Each participant should familiarise themselves with the hazards and try and minimise these as much as possible by complying with the appropriate safety brief.
- Adventurous activities such as coasteering, gorge walking, climbing, scrambling, and mountain walking and coastal walking are physical and demanding sports which obviously have inherent hazards associated with them including risk of personal injury or death. We take all necessary precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants.
- Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, injury or death resulting from any persons’ involvement in any activity, except where injury is caused by the negligence of Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd or its employees.
- Furthermore, it is understood and agreed that the individuals participate at their own risk.
- I declare that to the best of my knowledge that I do not have a medical, mental or physical condition which would preclude me from taking part in any activity at provide by Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd. If you are unsure, please consult your doctor.
- I declare that I will not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day of the activity, and if I am I will withdraw myself immediately from the activity.
- I agree to follow essential safety instructions as given by Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd staff.
- I understand I must wear the correct personal protective equipment as provided by Great Outdoor Adventures UK Ltd for the duration of the activity.
- I declare that I have consent from the parents or legal guardians of all participants under 18 years of age. I also agree that I take full responsibility for all participants under 18 years of age.
- I understand that it’s recommended that I remove all jewellery and accessories, and to tie back long hair for my own personal safety.
- I declare that all participants of coasteering are able to swim at least 50 metres unaided and are confident swimming in open water
- I have read and understood the above statement and agree to all the terms contained within this Acknowledgement of Risk.
- All Acknowledgement of Risk forms will be stored securely for at least 3 years. We will only disclose the information contained within these forms to a third party if we are required to do so by law.